- February, 2022
- November, 2021
Full Stack Developer (Senior or Junior)
Engineering at Security Accent is an inspired, customer focused, dedicated to crafting solutions that helps to protect our customers. Working in small, highly collaborative agile teams, you and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome. For Security Accent, each project is unique. Each project has its own accent and we make sure to accentuate on its infallible security. Also, your accent is required; we are looking for bold, open, and curious engineers. We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
What Is This Job About
Identity and Access Management (IAM) ensures the central administration of users and access rights for different systems and applications in the company network and in the cloud. IAM enables companies to manage user accounts & access authorizations for their applications allowing to be compliant with regulations. We help our clients in integrating IAM solutions into their IT infrastructure.
To expand our team, we are looking for engaged junior and/or senior Full Stack Developers, who will work on the development of market leading IAM solution as well as different IAM projects.
What You Will Get To Do
- Participate in the development of our new product from the scratch
- Supporting in the refinement of requirements
- Helping design concepts and architectures for front- and backends and presenting them to the product owner and management
- Analyzing current web implementations of Identity and Access Management market solutions
- Analyzing best practices, trends, and information security aspects of web development and suggest them to product owner
- Setup development, test, and deployment automation infrastructure
- Support building the deployment and integration process/pipeline (CI/CD)
What You Should Have
- Knowledge of various web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, REST, JSON, GraphQL)
- Knowledge in one or more of the web development frameworks (Node.js, Angular, React, Vue.js or Flutter)
- Knowledge in designing and implementing data models – SQL or NoSQL DBMS – using one or more of the following systems MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or CouchDB
- Enjoying agile work (clean code, pair programming, refactoring)
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for technology
- Good communication skills, be able to come to the point, ask the right questions, and be able to thoroughly understand and process answers given to come to conclusions
- Good English
What Is Not Necessary but Would Be a Plus
- Experience with different access models, such as RBAC model
- Experience with federated identities and web services security concepts such as OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Hands-on experience with platforms such as Open LDAP, AD or any IAM market solution
- Experience with mid/ and or large-scale migrations of complex systems
- Good German language skills
What We Can Offer You
- Culture – You’ll have the opportunity to work with people from different countries in our English/German speaking offices in Europe
- Learning – We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans, plus an attractive bonus based on your individual performance and company success