- February, 2022
- November, 2021
IAM Product Owner/Manager
Engineering at Security Accent is an inspired, customer focused, dedicated to crafting solutions that helps to protect our customers. Working in small, highly collaborative agile teams, you and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome. For Security Accent, each project is unique. Each project has its own accent and we make sure to accentuate on its infallible security. Also, your accent is required; we are looking for bold, open, and curious engineers. We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
What Is This Job About
Identity and Access Management (IAM) ensures the central administration of users and access rights for different systems and applications in the company network and in the cloud. IAM enables companies to manage user accounts & access authorizations for their applications allowing to be compliant with regulations. We help our clients in integrating IAM solutions into their IT infrastructure.
To expand our team, we are looking for engaged Product Owner, who will (technically) manage the product increment Backlog of a new web product based on one of the global market leading IAM solution.
What You Will Get To Do
- Work with software architects, developers and any other stakeholders to appropriately capture feature requests, use cases, POC requests, and organize them into properly prioritized use stories and epic backlogs
- Develop project document deliverables such as user stories, epics, features, accreditation documentation, release notes, etc.
- Support agile values by adhering agile principles and practices along with the agile team’s specific approaches
- Conducting market & product analysis to identify product features
- Supporting the design and development teams to understand the defined user stories
- Define and update the product roadmap and communicate updates to different audience committees
- Using Microsoft Azure DevOps to plan/tack feature development and creating different reports
- Using a product management solution to track ideas, feature requests and their development on different abstraction levels as well as gathering user and customer feedback
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field
- Demonstrated work experience of agile/scrum methodology
- Strong ability to manage roadblocks and conflicts leading to resolution to keep the project on track
- Proficiency with a variety of agile project management tools
- Ability to write well-defined User Stories/Use Cases and acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated ability to develop and refine product backlogs
- Ability to estimate time frames and quality and quantity of resources required to implement project
- Ability to identify and resolve problems and show-stoppers and to escalate to management when necessary on time
- Extraordinary communication skills, including large group presentations/reports, be able to come to the point, ask the right questions, and be able to thoroughly understand and process answers given to come to conclusions
- Good English
What Is Not Necessary but Would Be a Plus
- Experience with at least one well-known product management tool, such as ProductBoard and ClickUp
- Good technical background and good knowledge of the web development technologies and DevOps
What We Can Offer You
- Culture – You’ll have the opportunity to work with people from different countries in our English/German speaking offices in Europe in a company with flat hierarchy
- Learning – We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans